Saturday, March 13, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to CycleBlend!

If you are like me, and appreciate all types of bikes and riding, I hope you’ll find this site entertaining and worth visiting. I’ll be regularly posting info on events, rides, bikes, people, and whatever else comes to mind.


This site is about all sorts of Motorcycle related stuff, hence the name “CycleBlend”.

We’ll talk about street bikes, dirt bikes, fast guys, slow guys, big events and small events. If I find it interesting, I’ll write about it. If you know of something coming up, or have a business and would like to get the word out on, let me know, I’ll try to help you out. We’re based in Knoxville, Tennessee, so we’ll generally lean toward events/places/stuff within a day’s ride of Knoxville.

If we haven’t met yet, please allow let me introduce myself. My name is Russ Townsend, and I’ve been riding bikes in East Tennessee for about 25 years. I ride street bikes, dirt bikes…roadraced when I was younger and had skills, (glory days as my wife calls them) and have recently slipped onto the slippery slope of vintage bikes. (By the way, I still don’t think they should be called vintage if you can remember them when they were new.) Over the past 3 years I have written some articles for local bike magazines, and more club newsletters than I can count, so you may have read my ramblings before.

Anyway, Thanks for visiting my site. I hope you like it, and hope you visit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment