Saturday, February 4, 2012

Cold Weather options

We haven't had any snow in East Tennessee so far this year, but that doesn't guarantee that we wont' get any, or that you won't go some place that does. While out in Colorado last week I saw this prime example of someone who just keeps riding. Though I didn't get to meet the individual who owned this machine, I automatically appreciated his, or her, devotion to staying on two wheels despite the less than perfect conditions. (At least less than perfect for riding, damn fine for skiing!). I saw this bike each night I was there, so this was a commuter bike, not just for recreation. Personally I've never tried out the Ice spikes in the tires, but they must work pretty well. I bet they suck on the bare asphalt patches!  

No comments:

Post a Comment